“The Most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.”
- Albert Einstein-


Saturday, July 19, 2008

ermmm... Hello??

*peep* *hide* *peep* *lifts hand, clicks on mouse* *puts both hands on the ready on the keyboard*, *looks left right front back* *deep breath* *PHEW*

ahhh.... So very paiseh now... but I have to write again SOMETIME right?? :P Okay okay.... I haven't blogged since MAY 23RD! *shy* I know... can't blame it on not having internet because I had it a month ago. I didn't even write a single draft!!! :( "Weng Hong, Weng Hong... no discipline, no determination... tsk tsk tsk".

I really have no idea why I didn't blog... Initially, I was just very occupied(first two weeks with internet) and too pissed off with the internet connection - Maxis Wireless Broadband (sue me!). The signal is ALWAYS weak! It keeps disconnecting, and I need to unlock the dumb sim card via a 3g phone(it's still locked) or it'll ask for an unlock code EVERYTIME I try to connect/reconnect the stupid thing! Which is an average of every 5 minutes if it is bad. It's gotten better lately... but still... URGHHH!!!!

So that was the first two weeks... After that... The idea of blogging hardly ever crossed my mind. Everytime I turn on the computer, I'd either chat, read, facebook, listen to music or watch movies/chinese drama. I had plenty of free time! Too much that I'm sometimes bored! Many times I look at my web browser bookmarks, I see Chubby Panda Chatter... and a pang of remorse hits me. Even so, I would do nothing but click on another website, or close the web browser.

Just some random thoughts now - "Ever had a good thing going? Something you are very happy about, but for some reason you had to stop it for the time being? Could it be that you were physically restrained, financially restrained, or even emotionally restrained? Time passes by, you carry on without that good thing, but when it was possible for you to re-engage in that good thing... You do nothing... You want to resume that good thing... but you've been discouraged, feelings of disappointment flood your cognition and you forget how appealing, how much you enjoyed and benefited from that good thing? Does that happen to someone who's lost his passion? What makes him/her reignite it?" -

Rekindling my thoughts, I think this probably applied to many things I had going in my life and this time, it probably applies to me not blogging, but some of the reasons are too personal to share in this blog... oh well that's for me to ponder and work it out IN PRIVATE. :) What's important is that I finally signed into my blog, and am currently typing my way, DRAFTING a new post on Sunday 3:17am! Woot! Way to wake up schweepy for church! :) For those who've hinted, mentioned, pestered about me not having any entries(you know whom you are!) I thank you for your persistence. I know I've said "okok this week" all too many times. Your NAGGING has helped! I shall start a new post immediately with actual updates other than the current whiny sorry boo hoo full of excuses one. Ohhhhhh AND THIS TIME WITH PICTURES! :) Again Sorry for not posting! I already "cham char Yeng Chor" (Fetch Tea admit sorry) <-- such a literal translation but you get it! For whatever it's worth, it is a really huge cup of tea! :)

Cheers!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omigosh !!!! Thatz HUGE !!! Hahaha!

Chubby Panda said...

Adeline!!! Huge leh! ehh... You better come out and meet up with us and take more pictures already! Always complain we got no pics together now at least there's one from Poppy's. :)