“The Most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.”
- Albert Einstein-


Saturday, July 19, 2008

"blog blank" update 1

Okay enough sorries... This is the first official update... A lot has happened during my "blog blank" is there such a word? haha... sounds nice. ANYWAYS, a lot has happened... I can't possibly update everything... only those with pictures, and yes i understand that photos don't do them enough justice because they are precious memories.... It's just too bad I can only let the photos do the talking for now... I know... "WHO ASKED U NOT TO BLOG THEN!?!" lol ok here are the pics.


Shortly after the May 23rd entry, I went to visit Thailand with some friends from UNL. It was an 8 day (I think) trip. Unfortunately this is the only picture I have from the Thailand trip with me. Long story but I will get the pictures when I return to US. From left are Olivia, akua, pei wen, myself and another akua. FYI, She-he grabbed my hand and put it on her left "CHEST" ok? I didn't do it on purpose...but I thought since it's there so I might as well take the pic! :P oh and if you really dunno what akua is, I wikied it up and it's called Kathoey in Thailand.


Here are some pics from Adeline's birthday, & Chek, Pei Wen and SUPPOSEDLY Ivan's farewell. We went to Poppy's.

The very very controversial photo. Hafiz has started a huge chat about this photo on facebook. Mostly surrounding the "Mysterious green alien", who is actually Adeline's friend Sarah.


From behind left: Hafiz, Chek, Zandra
From front left: Pei Wen, Adeline, Sarah









Left: Ivan and girlfriend Poh Yee. Dun mind the dude next to them I dunno how he got in there.

















Right: Chubby Panda, Adeline, Pei Wen










Left: Cute photo of Chek and Pei Wen

Bottom: Pei Wen, Elaine, Chubby Panda, Ivan and Poh Yee






















Left: I dunno her name, Elaine, Esther, Zandra















Left: Adeline trying to force Alcohol down her throat.










Okay this is the first update. It's 5:07 am now so I will do the rest later today. I WILL! Sry not much food for thought the past two entries...

CHUBBY PANDA

No comments: