“The Most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.”
- Albert Einstein-


Sunday, July 20, 2008

"blog blank" update 3

June 15th 2008 was pretty memorable for me. Shannon, Yuan Harng and i went to Halo Cafe. It's kinda like a Chinese Stage Performing Cafe. You get to request songs and hear them being performed as u eat and drink. Three of us, 3 close Malats at Halo Cafe on a Sunday night... It's either we're that sad with no other activities, or it's time for some heart to heart talk, or both!


So on that night it started with a chicken chop, a jug of tiger beer and some smoking impersonations of Shannon. Slowly it became relationship talk... GUYS TALK ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS TOO!!! We talked about the mentality of today's opposite sex, puzzled with the Million Dollar Question "What women want?" and shared some very personal experiences (obviously all three of us have had very negative ones).... I shared with them something very personal which I won't disclose here... They were pretty shocked and empathized with me! I can testify to that! I remembered victor's jaw dropped and shannon's eyes almost popped out of their sockets! :P Anyways... I'm thankful that I'll always have these two very very close friends to share life's ups and downs with. We agreed that for us, it's not so much counseling or advising... it's just being there, being out with one another, not speaking at all sometimes... but in silence merely feeling and empathizing with one another's troubles and sorrows. "tai kar sam jiu" (we all know in our hearts) Cheers to my buddies! <=== They will surely say YOR!! Weng Hong! So yok mar! hahaha but oh well... Sometimes appreciation should be celebrated! Ohh... after the HALO cafe session, I drove to my dad's cemetery for some midnight grave robbing! lol nah My intention was to go visit dad at his grave. I parked my car... went in like 15 paces... saw a lot of wild dogs and chickened out! Okay ghosts and spirits I'm not afraid of... but wild dogs... erhhh... they bite!! Why would they rest at a graveyard anyways??? hmnn...

1 comment:

amelyn said...

Hey Weng Hong... what D&M (deep and meaningful) conversation were you having, lah?? :) Hello! :)